THEY SAID ONE CHOICE WILL DESTROY YOU THEY DIDNT SAY IT WOULD BE READING THIS BOOK
GO FOR IT. However I have some thoughts…
Things you should know/do when naming your daughter Devin:
1. She will often be confused for a black man. Devin and Devon are popular names in this demographic. She’ll be cool with it, though. Right now, I’m watching the Michigan-Ohio State game as we speak, and we have Devin Gardner and Devin Smith playing for us. I feel one with my name brothers.
2. Take every opportunity to make up songs using her name. It will make her feel special. Plus, the rhyming scheme for Devin is endless. My father always used to sing something about how I came from heaven, when I was seven, or eleven, etc etc.
3. There are people out there named Bevin. This is offensive to me. I have no idea why..
4. You can literally spell Devin any way you want! Devan, Devon, Devin, Devyn. Pick a vowel, and its all you!
5. You HAVE to send me pics if you decide to name her Devin. Send me pics if you don’t name her Devin. I love babies.
Oh, and thank you for making my day.